STEPS TO ENROLL INTO A COURSE OF THE UNIVERSITY
- Login to www.anuonline.ac.in and click on Apply now button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan the documents and upload them. Please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting application for all further references and communication.
- Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. For the details of the DD, please refer to the Payment schedule section of this website.
- Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address:
- Take two prints of the application form and sign them
- Send 1 hardcopy (2 hardcopies for international applicants) of each of the documents, attested by a Gazetted officer/ Notary
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Proof of Qualification: Attested Xerox copies of Original Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate and Marks Statement of Qualifying Examination passed
- 3 passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card OR Voter ID OR Passport First page)
- Attested Xerox copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of the candidate :
- 10th Std. Mark sheet
- 10th School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Original Degree or Provisional Degree for PG Courses
- Plus 2 Certificate and Marks Memorandum for UG Courses
- Marks Lists of all the Years of Degree or Consolidated Marks Lists for PG Courses
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
Address For DispatchCentre for Distance Education - ICT Division,
International Students Cell
Acharya Nagarjuna University ,
Guntur - 522510,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Call us on: 8688 338 338
sms: ANUOP to 56161
Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due Only.
Please write Reference Number of your Application on the backside of Photograph and also super scribe envelope with the same.
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit the requisite fees. The fees payable includes one-time fees and the fees payable for the first year.
The University provides two modes of payment of fees by the student.
OPTIONS FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT
- OFFLINE – DEMAND DRAFT: The student is required to make a
- SBI: Demand Draft to be purchased in favour of "ANU ONLINE MODE" payable at SBI Nagarjuna University Campus Branch, Branch Code 4793
- Other Banks: Demand Draft to be purchased in favour of "ANU ONLINE MODE" payable at "GUNTUR"