Exemption from Entrance Test:
- Candidates with a rank in ICET during the last three years period are exempted from Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have already qualified in Entrance Tests conducted by CDE, ANU since November 2012 onwards are exempted from Entrance Test.
- A pass at 10th need not be insisted.
- Candidate who passed directly qualifying examination with Mathematics, as one of the subjects in the Degree course is eligible for admission.
- Others who passed the qualifying examination without Mathematics, as one of the subjects in the Degree Course, are eligible for admission if they pas 10+2 Examination with Mathematics.