Bachelor of Business Administration
The BBA Program has the objective of preparing graduates with the knowledge, tools of analysis and skills with which to understand and participate in the modern business and economics world, to prepare them for subsequent post-graduate studies and to achieve success in their professional careers. The BBA program aims at developing a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blend of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
10+2 Stream pass (OR) Open university system with 18 completed years of age as on First of July for the Academic year of admission/as on first of January for Calender year of Admission through entrance test conducted by ANU CDE.
Those who are seeking admission into UG courses with qualification of 10+2 equalent from Open University System, or those who do not have formal qualification need to clear the ANU CDE Entrance Test.
- Those seeking Admission for academic year commencing July, must have attained 18 completed years of age as on 1st July of the Year and produce an approved certificate of age like SSC/SBSC/ISC/ Notary and such.
- Those seeking Admission for Calendar year commencing January, must have attained 18 completed years of age as on 1st January of the Year and produce an approved certificate of age like SSC/SBSC/ISC/ Notary and such.
- Minimum : Three Academic Years from the year of joining the course
- Maximum Duration for the completion of the course : The Candidate shall have to complete the course within SEVEN academic years from the year of joining the course for securing FIRST Class or SECOND Class.
- Re-registration Facility : Candidates who could not complete the course within the period of SEVEN years from the year of joining the course are permitted to avail the facility of ‘Re-registration’ on payment of prescribed fee for two more years, beyond the maximum duration of SEVEN years prescribed above. Such facility is provided only either for completion of the course by appearing for back log papers or for the improvement of percentage only (like those who wish to improve their percentage from 50 to 55 or to 60 percent), but not for the award of higher class like third class to second class or second class to first class. Irrespective of percentage of marks secured during the re-registration period, such candidates will be awarded either second or third class for which he/she is eligible as per the percentage of marks secured within the maximum duration of the SEVEN years period permitted for the course.
Medium of Instruction
English Medium Only
The pass, class, grace rules approved for the award of B.B.A. Degree offered by ANU to students under the regular mode will be applicable to the students opting ‘Online Mode’
|English - I|
|Telugu - I|
|Sanskrit - I|
|Hindi - I|
|Part - II|
|Principles of Management|
|English - II /|
|Telugu - II /|
|Sanskrit - II /|
|Hindi - II /|
|Basic Business Finance|
|Fundamentals of Marketing|
|Principles of Personal Management|
|Fundamentals of IT|
|Cost & Management Accounting|
|Promotion & Distribution Management|
|Type of Fees*||Domestic students||Mode of payment|
|Registration Fees (at the time of Admission only)||Rs. 500||Online / DD (at the time of Admission)|
|1st Year||Rs. 6000||Online / Demand Draft|
|2nd Year||Rs. 6500||Online / Demand Draft|
|3rd Year||Rs. 8500||Online / Demand Draft|
* All administrative fees will be extra. Fees are subject to change.Apply for Admission