What are the Essay Requirements?
- Essay should be typed in Times New Roman font with font size 12
- The Essay should have an original title
- Essay should have about 1000 words and should not contain more than 1500 words
- The essay should be applicant’s original, unpublished work
- Essay has to be written in English only
- Organization of thoughts, originality and clarity of content and ideas would be considered during evaluation
How can you apply?
- Review details of the LitCzar competition
- Click here to Register & fill the registration form
- Once registration is completed, the student will receive an email with login credentials to the Learning Management System of ANU Distance Learning Programs with ICT (ANU LMS)
- Write the essay on any one of the FIVE topics mentioned above, following the guidelines provided
- Answer a short quiz on Online Education (will be used for screening entries)
- Login to the ANU LMS (with the login details provided) and type in the Essay and submit by 04 January, 2015
- Detailed instruction on the quiz and essay submission will be emailed to all registered students
- Only one entry per student will be accepted
- The winners will be required to submit scanned copy of Govt. recognized document as proof of age along with student ID proof before being declared
- Start of Registration – 22nd November 2014
- Last date for completion of Online Education Quiz - 04, January, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Essay – 04 January, 2015
- Announcement of Winners – 17 January, 2015 (Postponed to 20th January 2015 on account of holiday)
- First Prize - Rs. 1 Lac Cash Prize and Full Scholarship for any One of the ANU Online Programs of the Student’s Choice fulfilling the Eligibility for the Programme.
- Second Prize - Rs. 50,000 Cash Prize and 50% Scholarship for any One ANU Online Program of the Student’s Choice fulfilling the Eligibility for the Programme.
- Institution Prize – The College where the student is studying will receive Rs. 50,000 as cash prize